Tuesday, December 28, 2004
some people wait a life time... for a moment like this...
I just got home from work. surprised to see victor concerned about me really. it's been a year since we last chatted on msn. will be meeting ashwin tmr since he'll be enlisting on the 11th of january. freaking scary, came home seeing candles on the dinner table and a bloody lizard on the floor and all was dark. I'll be working on new year's day, but it's a sacrifice for my 90 dollar pay roll that day. I'm feeling pretty sianz. I tried calling christie but I think she's asleep already. guess I was just looking for someone to talk to.
christie: cheer dear. I'll be there for you always wan. like u've been there before. I'm touched and the sms I sent you that time? I meant it alot. still do mean it. take careeee. hugs!
pammie: get well soon. iLu!! take care dearie.
pork: get well soon too kz. hugs hugs hugs. ure my baobei. haha!!
lecturer: who you? slap u. haha. kidding.
hedz: I want too! thanks for dropping by that day yup??? your cuz is soooo cute!! handsome young boy. :p
geewee: yepyep. damn lame. lame till i cant understand at times. hehe. take care (; glad things are getting better now. whee.
I'm slipping off the edge, I'm hanging on a thread, I want to start this all over again, so I try to hold onto a time when nothing matters, when I cant explain what happened, when I cant erase the things I've done. now I cant. how could this happen to me, I've made my mistakes, got no where to run, life goes on it's not fading away, I'm sick of this life. I just wanna scream. how could this happen to me. simple plan - untitled.
girlwithabroken(: : 23:31