Friday, December 10, 2004
slept half the time during my lecture today. again! went towning with liyana n xtie just now and we ate nydc! had a free meal though. they forgot to include another set lunch in the bill. hmm. thanks alot. but bad service. that's the penalty. hehe. secret recipe still has the best oreo cheese cake! it's really fun going out with these people! haha! arghh. i put on weight again. sighhhh. went to watch the movie Blade with three of my friends! it was great... my handphone was dead by 4pm, so sorry for not replying ur message eunice... :
bought a bag today and a skirt from topshop! 143 was the bill. at least the no of hours I worked this week was able to cover costs. I must eat less. must eat less. I need exercise. must exercise. hee. going to turn in right now... pimples pop too many. 12 hours of sleep is the perfect remedy. I'm missing you... like I always do. (: even when I'm with you.
girlwithabroken(: : 23:20