Friday, December 17, 2004
please some one whack me! today's really not my day couz I recieved both my starhub bill and bankstatements at one go. woah. I really am spendthrift! I think it's couz I started working. I'm getting my pocket money today but I still am not feeling good about this. arghhh. so upset with myself. with my dad paying for my meals during that two weeks I still can spend $500!? to cover up, next week is budget week. at least I've got most of the little little christmas gifts ready. still busy preparing them for my dearies and darlings and dweebies. haha. so love you all.
her mum's so nice and hospitable! christie! was fun! did yoga in the middle of the night some more! Im aching roots here couz I had yoga for sports and wellness instead of volleyball, volleyball court and the track was really wet.
went town-ing again today. w liyana and christie! spent again! like what's new belle! argh!!! got the heeren card! so shoppers and my lovely friends who always shop there please get the card from me. can get it from me even if I'm working! really! share with you sweeties. heez. going to meet jan and maybe meet him this evening. have to pass her her bday + christmas gift + a big hug. no card though. Im too lazy. sorry everyone. no cards again this year, I take 2 hours to do up one card... I'm not really efficient really. hehe. no movies for me next week except for the promised, Phantom of the Opera.
busy week to come. I dont know my work schedule yet but I think it's wednesday, thursday and christmas morning :) . monday not free, tuesday helping out the red cross home people in orchard, dinner w michael and sc. shit. gtg. going out. bye. nono back. false alarm. hmmm. work, work, friday out with ngee ann sweetie piex then saturday out again.
winner man. I used 965 mins and 15 secs on my handphone this month. thats more than 150 hours you know! wow wow wow... going to meet jan soon, then joce, then he can meet the best friends session asap.
girlwithabroken(: : 15:37