Saturday, December 04, 2004
not going. that defeats the purpose of me going there. seeing her than day brought back memories too. I really wished somethings just didnt have to happen. couz till now I dont understand what could be better than me and her being the good friends we used to be. used to spend seven days together, bitch our lives away and stuff like that. that was seventh heaven, it wont come true anymore... I dont know why Im still recollecting all these. maybe I still miss you very very much. seems like you still care? couz you know who Im hanging out with. at least I know you're doing so fine. =[ iMu. iLu.
yesterday was a great day! i miss my dad so very much still. heart pain when I saw him walking in the gates of immigration. =[ or should I call it today. but still, staying at the airport the whole night exchanging words. this shows we arent made up of the so-usual kind of thing. not physical. not superficial. not crushes. not companionship. not attachments. but the possession of understanding. way of communication. strings of thoughts. eye to eye. lip readings. mistique. unique. antique, fantastique.
fuck. you. screw. you. better treasure before she's gone. screw you when I see you on monday. kick your ass. selfish immature asshole is you. not her. we'll see who'll be on their knees when she's long gone. ^^
sometimes just dont blame me. think myself deserved a chance and other deserved a chance too. Id wait if you didnt give me that darn confirmation or be so strong on your decision. now blame it on your own very selfishness. wanted it this way uve just got to let it go.
pms,I miss my dad. well just got off the line wif xtie. one hour of bitching. wahaha. funx. hmm girls have all the reason to pms? coz of bad hair days, time of the month blah blah. and we still have to climb mount everest every early morning esp when it's bloody 8am. block 76. yay! sf's going to sch w me! yay! she's such a sweetie. that eunice ar, talk to me half way then away mode. lol. went out w my brother and I didnt go to church, didnt go for bbq.
it's just me right? the low self esteem me. when would I start thinking that Im better than anyone? or am I just that lowpoke again.
girlwithabroken(: : 22:59