Thursday, December 30, 2004
nicolas is someone evil. wahaha. full of shet. keep spying on me and him! how come I never ever get you caught in the act! argh!! just got off the line with michael, him, then christie. going to marianate some food for tmr. I'm cooking!!! for him!! will cook for all you 1M05 soon. dont say I'm biased. being the evaluator for oral communication really sucks man. I giggle too much and the whole class laughs at the fact. hahaha. I skipped IAC lesson at 10am though. so darn tired today. my thurdays always end up like that. talking to janis was damn fun lar. she stays in sembawang too and we share the same late habits. hehe. gtg! i love you friends and family! have a great new year! I just read his blog! so happy! infatuated!! haha. i really hope everything goes well for my good friend. really. really. for whatever I'm doing now I'm hoping for the best.
IM SO OVER THE MOON! HE'S SO SWEET SO SWEET SO SWEET.
i dont understand why someone said he's not used to seeing me in a r/s. and asked me if I really do like him... weird. but! of course I do! without question!
girlwithabroken(: : 23:05