Sunday, December 12, 2004
MD: hmm you are? hahaa! Im not skinny hor! eeeee. I just gained back what I lost I think. hehe.
pammie: yay! lets organise then. my uncle willing to provide alcohol etc. hmm. IF you all want. haha. hope ven's house is open to all these. or you all can come my house potluck. although it's a small house. :p love u.
hedz: ayee! I tagged you back already. dont sound so sad. makes me sad too. hugzz.
ting: thanks! I tagged u too liao! u take care too. see me snooze in class. thanks for popping by yep! :)
kindy: I smile all the time hor. it's nothing special. hehe. take care yep! hope everything is going well for u :P
drank 2 glasses of wine. italian then french. drank abit of vodka with sprite ytd. hehe. ytd was my friend's party, today my god father's and cousins. hehe. work was alright only. except for an ass always in my way. stupid. but he's quite nice after all. just abit kaypo and nonsensical. gotta call him already. and then xtie dear. haha. take care my friends. so love u all.
girlwithabroken(: : 22:35