Monday, December 13, 2004
It's 4 in the afternoon and I'm staring at the table and the table is staring at me. wasted my whole day again. sometimes things really do stand in the way or did I let them stand in the way or my view's just obliterated always. a perpetual stone I am. what my IPC lecturer spoke went into my ears in my sleep mode. I'm looking forward to the weekend so early in the week and awaiting the season of giving. I looked forward to my short day today so that... but things doesnt really matter anymore. just have to let today past feeling the wastage of it. waft over like the breeze please and sweep me on my feet.

christmas party's half planned. we havent got the class to agree on it but I hope we'll carry on whether it is a class event or not. red wines and vodkas matched the turkey, salsa, pizza and tomato pasta and a log cake for boxing day plus that one night stay-over sounded perfect. at least it didnt screech like the IPC lecturer's voice did. something new.

I really do hate to appear petty or emotional. Just want today to end quick. a phone call from my manager woke me leaving me and my thoughts whirling. yawn.

girlwithabroken(: : 16:11

The <3s of my life

Fairlyn <3 Oh You're my Beautiful nightmare
Min <3 LOVEME(:
Jocelyn <3 JooJoo's Fantasy of Thoughts
Seow Siong <3 SCREAM!


girlwiththebroken(:



type here!


Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009


<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7462177?origin\x3dhttp://xellebanna.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>