Wednesday, December 08, 2004
I'm burned. had school from 8-5 then work from 6-1230am yesterday. got home at 130pm. today was good! besides the being stoned n so tired part. skipped IPC lecture and Microbiology tutorial. I really didnt want to wait. a three hour long break out of a four hour long day. went to play pool during break and I didnt go back in the end. ahah. meet xw and ed after that. saw arif, yq, alvin, dunnoe-what's his name, ven, apple and pinkys at pool factor. Im a really lousy pooler. hee. saw john, eve, benson, yuhang, weiqiang, daphane around school too. national treasure's a nice show.. hmm I like the way the show flowed and well, kindda solving mystery, fantasy and science fiction kind of thing. 8 hours till dodge ball download is complete! going to turn in now. niteeeeeeeee! I really hope my timetable can be altered... pleaseeeeeee...
girlwithabroken(: : 22:05