Thursday, December 02, 2004
I actually thought people like you were prehistoric. although this is just the beginning, I've been proven wrong. got up at 0545hours today. so tired right now. but im ever happy :) ever smiling. except at work. haha. that's damn biased of me! hmm, went to olio dome wheelock's for lunch! soooo nice! asparagus didnt taste as bad as I thought anyway! medium rare steak was nice! and the pot of english breakfast tea which took 20 long minutes to brew, carrot cake, crab bisque soup, seaweedy soup, grilled chicken, mashed potatoes! mouth watering savourrrr... :)

my dad's leaving for china tmr. 12am flight. I'm going to be so lost once again. :( I'll miss him alot. really. everytime he leaves my eyes rain. downpour. cats and dogs. Im working midshift tomorrow! 1000 to 1400 hours. sian, I'm the barista, and tmr is latte special day or something. adding on the queues of drinks that's inline for me to make. arghhh. met xianwei together with christieee and edward in the evening. shopping today was not that fruitful. but fun! might be staying over at the airport after sending my dad off. might... hmmm. going to start reading the book "the power of nice" soon. soon. soon. saw janet in orchard too. wheee... significant call of the day would be late today. Im uber tired but I'll still wait.

MD: hmm? u are...???


cabbage: hee. only for you to understand sweetttt. :) thanks!

dom: i still do? seldom. busy with work. school's starting on monday! argh! u still have a month to go! so unfair. :(

ting: thankie! see u on monday! u take care too! i linked you liao :)

girlwithabroken(: : 23:18

The <3s of my life

Fairlyn <3 Oh You're my Beautiful nightmare
Min <3 LOVEME(:
Jocelyn <3 JooJoo's Fantasy of Thoughts
Seow Siong <3 SCREAM!


girlwiththebroken(:



type here!


Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009


<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7462177?origin\x3dhttp://xellebanna.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>