Thursday, December 16, 2004
ht is so mean. stupid guy. hmm. idiot. and oh, his sis name is eunice too. today's a great day besides the part where I didnt get to see him. I misssss you. slept for 4 and a half hours just now. clear those dark eye circles. haha. collected the photos today! they're so nice! love them! going to do facial then zzz. nono. think I'm going to zzz right now. went to teamspeak just now and there wasnt anyone there. is it me..? or is everyone just plain busy? I miss CM... but my existance there doesnt matter anymore anyways. so.. haw haw haw. will be staying at christie's house tmr. yay. fun. and Im going for volleyball training after my sports and wellness volleyball. someone tell me I'm fit and I wont die. haha! will be going to queensway after that and probably go meat-balling or something then go to her house. hope can go mount faber in the night. It's so damn nice there... i miss him... i miss him... @#$%^&*(*^%$@#$%^
the song "I'll never get over you, getting over me". damn nice. but the title really doesnt apply to me. just like the lyrics. kindda sweet.
and fuck you for quitting just in my face like that. I dont believe in coincidence anymore. fuck it man. I didnt betray you, I didnt leave you. just the god damned way you're behaving is driving everyone away. it's not only me. at least 3 others? fucking selfish. just couz you didnt want to go to the gathering and thought it wasnt nice couz' it's someone else's house so you didnt ask others? I pity the person who entrusted you the job of inviting the all of us. I've said my peace. if you got nothing to say then I guess this is it. 9 months of friends for nothing. I dont even know whether to call that friendship or clanship or I was just another of your fucking aquiantance. I really have enough of your shit and your pmses. get a life plz. I dont owe you shit and I'm tired of having to understand shitty shit all the time. off my msn list you go, I believe I'm off yours too. I just knew that too. you know I'm stupid but not that stupid. time to get over with somethings you can't get over with. no point brooding in there and rotting. my last few words couz I still regard you as a friend... with that care left. all these ure doing and behaving is going to harm urself. so pls...
girlwithabroken(: : 03:04