Monday, December 27, 2004
hmm, I'm in my thinking mode again. just feeling very grateful once again for the many many people put in my life. this year is coming to an end really soon in 5 days time and it's time I think back and realise, learn and thank.
and I'm very very grateful who those who were there during my JC days to advice and guide me in my choices if you all think I've forgotten you all. nope, no way. I wont forget the times we gamed and dinnererd and the times you all watched me cry. thankew so much. I'm grateful beyond words. andrew, zhong he, wei sheng, guan hua.
and for jacq and yuwen for being there every morning to go with me to SAJC and listen my constant whinings about "him" then and spending valentine's day with me. Janice and jocelyn for taking time out of thier busy church/family schedules to spend time with me, hear me out and being my buddies for 2 years and a month and still counting. jocelyn, janice, aiting, geewee, michael, edison, sc, xianwei, mirza, pamela, eunice, christie, liyana, hedzlyn, alicia, weisheng, guanhua, grabrielle and eileen for being there in my saddest moments as well as for sharing my joys.
there's still many ppl. current interruption to my thoughts.
girlwithabroken(: : 19:28