Saturday, December 18, 2004
havent felt so embarassed thanks for jan and joce! woah! read out my smses to him in front of us. haha. and they like to purposely leave me out during comic talks. comic pictures just doesnt seem to flow for me! ah! and make fun of the way I speak chinese. haha! they met him yesterday, edward didnt come though. he went to meet his daddy. I waited for benson 2 hours just to pass him my OBC and CBO notes. owe me a treat k! hehe.
1M05 dearests: keep your boxing days free hor. haha. and I think it'll be held at Venessa's house. potluck. gift exchange. something like that. hee. volunteer foods to bring. I hope can use class funds! lolol.
geewee: so happy! will be able to meet you today! whee! rest well. dont tire out yuppp.
okay, i go prep stuff for sunday and friday already!
girlwithabroken(: : 10:28