Monday, December 06, 2004
damn~ can only quit christophori in one month. couz we need one month's notice.
today was a great day... well as usual, tired, but fun. couz we're back in action. the 1M05 thing. :) hee. I missed them lots! well, there's already homework starting from today. hope my timetable can be altered so that I dont need to go home at 5pm on wednesday and thursday, tmr is a really no-escape day. :( no mood liao! i got to go. got stupid homework on stupid mel already. that's fast. info flowed from eileen to xtie, xtie to me, me to pam. arghhhh. sianzified. ahaha. inorganic and physical chemistry was for today. saw jr, grace, sherman, dingsheng, yuanhang. where's my jo!!! took photos today too... met xw too. hmm. the spoiler of the day was Spinelli's. my manager forgot I took off for monday, she scheduled me 6pm-1230am. I stood up and told her I wont be working today. like finally I'd learn to do something like that. my physique caused me to do so. tired till I had a throbbing headache. pork has headache too. must take care k u all. school merely started. lol.
my dad's in china liao! his factory :) safe and sound. thank God. and the mission trippers are back! thank God too!
nites!
xw: haha. I thought that part got deleted. shettttt. haha. good night, you sleep tight :) slap*
xtie: upset! so much shit to print! shit! hahaha. sorry lar, I tot I tagged all your blogs informing. haha. take care yeps! see u in 7 hours T_T oh noo!! u tagged that blog! oh no! haha.
pammie: enjoy sch! hee :p
eunice: NO WAY MAN. SIA SUAY. ILL QUIT SCHOOL. LOL.
girlwithabroken(: : 23:34