Monday, November 22, 2004
xtie: no dearest I didnt okay. I bolded your name and smooched you! haha. =( you didnt read properly... hee. anyway, hope ure doing fine yeah? got so much to tell you! damn, Im working from tuesday all the way till saturday. maybe I can meet you all after four on saturday? or sunday... Im free whole day. wheee...
geewee: its okay! haha. i still did go to church in the end. I sat with guanhua and ate with andrew they all after service. haha. anyway he still remembered my birthday. lol. i miss you!! thanks for being there. muackz!
joce: you rock! haha. sorry yesterday I was talking rubbish. I was on the phone =P I cant multitask. hehe. thanks for your encouragement k! at least I know what Im doing now. ^^ date me again before school reopens k! hugs you lots!
pam: I MISS YOU!
xwei: yeays! thanks! you're dead if you'd be bad. lol. :) superstar!
dennis: best wishes for your exam today! hmmm, one more paper to go tmr before you can start chalet-ing and stuff. enjoy!
sc: i took care hor. but I still have damnned flu! and blocked nose. and cough. and no! im not sobbing! what for! take care of belle lar? hehe. sweetie pieeeee. ^^
prae: dont pms. ^^ lololololololol. you'll get over! Im your cheer leader!
okie, I got no idea why Im up so early. slept 2 hours yesterday and well.. less that 4 today. stupid pimples man. haha. =[ anyway I learnt how to make all the expresso, cappuccinos and lattes yesterday. lol. I got burnt 3 times. accident-prone ole me. haha. 130F only, that time was 180 celcius. Imma heat proof girl. I dont mind working as the barista (or however you spell that word). i work with milk all the time. =) it's pretty fun but the washing up is the killer. think I really scared my mum. think she hasnt seen me so early in the morning for a long time. I realised I lost my atm card, no I didnt lose it to be precise, it was eaten up by the machine. nvm, at least the blue posb card is chio-er. beautifies my wallet. my sister and mum's quarrelling again. hmmm, my sister is telling me right now what she said. forever so crude, forever so critical of everything, forever so pessimistic. but Im going to try to treat her a lil' better. went out with porkchop yesterday too, it was ever fuN! haha. I love being around her and having her around. ate marche, got melted by the crepes! yay! went shopping too. seeing her for 4 hours seemed so short all over again. =/ I think 6 would be good. hehe. Im going out soon! I miss you I miss you! although it's been only 8 hours. yeah, going to get some mud on my face before going out.
Daylight whipped me into shape
I must have been asleep for days
And moving lips to breathe her name
I open up my eyes
I find myself alone, alone, alone
Above a raging sea
That stole the only girl I loved
And drowned her deep inside of me.
girlwithabroken(: : 07:39