Saturday, November 20, 2004
wah im really going to vomit blood. really. hahaha. over means over! some people just dont get it right!?!?!? and what, feelings dont fade over night. wtF man! it's been so long. and it's been fading even way before the break up right! dang. dont you just get it and please stop living in that self denial that we haven't broke up. and what?! you expect the time out for two years for me to wait for you? a big fat NO. and do you know what? Im going to tell you there are so many other people out there better than you. and Id rather like anyone else than you. yeah, it hurts right? sounds like im mean right? ive learnt, the truth hurts. so how? and okay you wanted me to say this myself, yeah, you didnt matter to me then and definately not now. yeah. and i really dont understand how to go about being your friend when you talk to me like that, please understand that definately ill still be nicer to anyone else till all these have blown over for you. and i tell you what, i didnt read the letter myself. angry? basically i dont give a shit anymore. I think ive got better things to read than all these. and HELLO!? I go out with whoever I like, and btw, that time i went out with jingrong, he's already attached. didnt know right? he had it low profile and i dont see why im explaining all these to you. feeling cheated? i dont think you have any reason to. no strings attached after all right. and dont EVER give me that shit that we havent broken up. sadly, ironically, poorly, unfortunately, simply, that's plain self denial ^^. get that clear and into your head. i dont even want to be friends now. so please, dont contact me anymore. i think that makes alot of peoples lives easier. I like who I like and yeah, so what? Im so in love with him. I still am so in love with him. and It'll always be. wanna meet him? he's really nice. wanna see him? I'll show you his pic. and what the fuck man, i never saw u look at me before okay. since when did you not look grouchy. and up till today, i dont find anything any reason or any meaning for me to meet you up just to talk things over. over is over. I dont want to hear your side of the story. Ive listened it thru letters upteenth times and Ive decomposed disintergrate into the ground just reading/hearing them. I dont have my side of the story anymore, couz I dont feel anything for you, I dont feel anything about the "issue", I dont feel anything about any of these anymore. too bad. Im currently expressing my very interesting uninterest in all these. dont keep insisting i have feelings for you man. get a life. need me to say it? I love dennis goh. i told him i love him face to face before. yeah so? so? so? so? me and you over. i dont care who misses me or what. btw, God wouldnt give you someone till you're totally in content with His love alone. I just read that from my friend's cellgroup webpage. yeah, so tell Him if you have anything, dont bother replying what Ive said here. couz your reply is totally unwanted. and dont say "oh... i never broke up with you." woah, I remembered that day clearly. i told you to wait till 12am till you make up your mind and you called me back instantly and said you wanted a break up. yeah, it's not a time out. you can take if as a time out for all i care you know? go ahead, you can wait 2 years on your part. and I didnt promise you I'd keep myself free for 2 years. and I got no intention of getting back together with you. I dont want to! and you can read my blog, but please dont tag, unless you have something not-crude to say. dont tell me about date rapes shit. do you think anyone would allow me to get drunk? no. I trust my friends enough and I love them. and did you not learn summary before? Ms Lim was a great teacher you know, so dont come typing thousands of words to me. summarise would be good. but there's no need to. save the words and store the finger muscles. and even though you're upset with me you dont have a reason to be cold to my good friend ok. wah kao, she was just being friendly and what! maybe you didnt see her is it? couldnt be. so save the excuses. she was in right in front of you. okay GG, dont reply please thanks.

we're over we're over we're over we're over we're over we're over we're over we're over we're over we're over we're over we're over we're over we're over we're over we're over we're over we're over we're over we're over we're over we're over we're over we're over we're over we're over we're over we're over. period. finish. fullstop. end of story. that's about it. the end. enough said. please kindly understand this. if you really love (as u claimed) you've got to let me go. go download, only heaven knows. "if you really love her... you gotta, set her free." I love him, not you.

whee! im meeting hybrid tomorrow! Im so happy! so much to talk about. im going to pick her up from guitar class at dhobby. she's so nice can. anyone wanna join us? hee. haha. guess she's been having fun at her 2 chalets this week! sorry darlings im working on sunday so I cant go out with you sweeties. when i get my work schedule ill tell you all again ok! promise! hug all of you all together. i miss pam too, she's been at camp. MUACKS. gimme a kiss pweasssssss!!! hahaha. ive been asking for one since school started. argh! and i never got it. hee hee. i miss eunice too, the times i talk to her she's always "im late already!" hehe. eileen too! she's been on holiday and she only misses robyn! >=[ hee nvm, i still miss you anyway. alicia,cutie, hee. thanks so much for the testimonial, big hugsssssss. i hope ure doing so fine! baobao. hedzieee... dont worry about your hp thingy, still can trade it in without signing a new plan, i did that before. hee. miss you and happy birthday again. mirza i miss you guy! he's so she! lol. hope everythings fine for you too. havent seen you online in years. haha. =p. give you a hug too, virtual. and i dont want you for one night. im going to get killed for that and you too! haha! yanxia's been lazing around too. seeing her online alot. heehee. i miss you. outing next week! maybe we all can go beach since the fasting thing is over! wheeeeeeeeeeee! christie!! smuacKZKZKZKZ. smooches you. hee. dont scold me!!! hugs, missed you. quick say ive been you great n free entertainment when you're at work! hee. i miss eating with you all in school too. ew, schools starting soon. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. timetable's out already. i still havent got my results slip. =/ opps, hrbrid's lesson is today, not tmr. haha. but im still meeting her. sadly, i cant meet jacq again today. =[. she's busy with drama. ='[. her performance is coming up but im not going this time. I couldnt confirm on time.

okok, DoD talk time. hee. so happy. got 10-1 in SK server yesterday. lol. sudden on-formness for the belleeeeeeeee who hasnt played for 5 days. my first death came to past when that sniper shot me. bleah. nvm, he was my first kill too. ahahaha. me n dominium failed to train together again, he asked me to go to SK but he himself went to MIW. that boy ah. or more like, that gay ah. yalah yalah, im lesbian. still rem the first time you talked to me on msn, you said "good luck with your girl and good night". ROFL. 69 is gay. haha, go check out the CM webby and look at they're faces. =X hee. kidding~

slept 4 hours plus only. super tired still. going out with my family soon. family... hmm family... I still cant decide where to go. I dont like decision making! arghh! might be going to church later on. hee. yeah im the wholely unholy. i gave my dad a hug when i saw him this morning. i miss him so much. wish he wouldnt go back to china anymore. sigh sigh sigh. everytime he leaves i feel im missing something again. like what eunice explained to me the other time... it's been a long time. everytime he leaves I cry. or everytime I leave I cry. still remember the time i took a plane back to singapore myself, I walked through the boarding gate, I didnt want to look back. didnt want him to see me cry. dont come n go. =[ wah lau. he's trying to plaster my mouth with a plaster. haiya. he keep saying im in love. couz i wanted to buy make up and couz he spotted he combing my hair. haha. he's cute man. best dad!

weiqiang: hmm what's with ballerina! omg! haha. anyway i DoD like, 6 days out of 7 days. now... 2 times a week? ahaha. take care! cya around church or smth!

jo: i read your blog! ure so cute! you're so surprised I wore skirt. hehe. im girly okay. =P hugs you again. dont spend so much k pretty. make him PAY! lol.

can someone suggest a nicer blog address than this? something that makes more sense! please!!! hee.

girlwithabroken(: : 13:26

The <3s of my life

Fairlyn <3 Oh You're my Beautiful nightmare
Min <3 LOVEME(:
Jocelyn <3 JooJoo's Fantasy of Thoughts
Seow Siong <3 SCREAM!


girlwiththebroken(:



type here!


Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009


<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7462177?origin\x3dhttp://xellebanna.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>