Tuesday, November 09, 2004
tomorrow I'll be starting work, finally something that can restore the running numbers in my bankbook =X. and let me indulge myself in it. have a feeling I'll see many people on saturday. bleah... anyway, thanks for all the fun today pork, xtie and ... luckily we didnt see that 10 seconds black man. I'm so sway can today! keep on meeting china people and indians. omG. sorry for the racist statements. arghh. and I got off at the wrong stop, newton. I think I was too tired or something... went to pacific plaza and saw his that shirt... the roxy shops there are renovated and opened already.
played for SmD just, was pretty fun. haha. at least not too messy like... I was so scared! couz i was the only one with the mic going to plaza so I had to command for them. haha. but i didnt do much lar. in the end they say just anyhow play. freestyle rocks our world. lolz. oh oh, me and pork got flu. haha. we share too much drinks! you take care lar you. hehe. lucky today had enough people. wah... i really need to train :( . I capped the most flags but my frags... uh... hehe. =P
I need security too... well, no call today. hmmm... cant sleep again, so this is the second time Im switching on my laptop. sigh I wonder what you're thinking of tonight. =/ gabriel thanks, although you wont see this. sometimes you really woke up my idea but I really dont know where my faith is. maybe Im just keeping it couz' I dont want to be disappointed anymore. "it's not false hope, it's called faith." faith in what? hope in what? I myself annabelle khan zhi yan have no idea at all. and porkie, thanks for consoling me about the cm thingy, haha. oh well... guys! =/ hahaha. oh you take care. flu rocks. make us suffocate every night in mucous. eww!
cyan: she's fat! hehehe. he's handsome yep! hmmm... :D
geewee: alright alright. take care. biggest hug! :)
ed: thanks! you've been a great friend.
sc: you're so act cute. but cute still. im not a sweetie, im a saddie. hee.
prae: ure not dead. Im still listening k... hang in there like Im hanging. I hope things get better anyways.
girlwithabroken(: : 01:08