Friday, November 12, 2004
my heart goes sha la la la la~ sha la la la in the morning~ oh oh oh~ sha la la la la~ sha la la la la~ just for you!
im oh-so-infatuated and over the moon even though my results suck! whee! sc and pork can share with you what ive been saying to them. mmm mmm! =D my anime take 12 hours to download and it still hasn't finished. christie is coming over soon, i think. after her work to play DoD on muh' com! i hope she likes it. oh yeah, girl team, oh yeah. wheeee... might be meeting my MU gaming friends for dinner tonight, either them or my sec school friends! exciting. lolz. i love you!
and everytime after the happy part I ne^er fail to feel the pain surge through me all over again. what to feel? what to expect? how to react? why this happens? when does it happen? how come I feel what I feel?
it's the fear, phear, feer, pheer, feaar, pheaar, feear, pheear. ={
girlwithabroken(: : 16:37