Wednesday, November 10, 2004
I learnt to make smoothies, milkshakes and spins yesterday at work. got to memorise all of them by heart by saturday if not It'll be a mess. Work's been pretty fun except for one girl whose a thorn in the skin to everyone, including even me. a part-timer who just bosses even the assistant manager around. haha. but luckily she's quitting in Dec. yeay! resignation! hee. anyway, Im aching all over badly, backache too. have to keep standing and squatting alot couz I have to take the mixtures out of the fridge which is at squat level. =[ hee. but I made a new friend, Rachael. =] my assistant manager and she lives at Admiralty and we have alot in common. and we love food. I found a new handbag I like. It's in wisma's Billabong. right opposite where I bought my dress. haha. trying to get my mother to buy it for me! I brought Rach to go see the dress and shop for the handbag too. she was looking for a christmas tree for her friend's christmas present. fuN.
guitar was darn boring. my friend didnt tell me he wasnt going. he make me learn those damnnnn boring songs. sudden urge to quit. ahh i have alot to say but I'm too tired to blog...
upon seeing my friend's nick, i thought of something... his nick was "invulnerbility thru insanity."
my flow of thoughts were as follow...
it's thru the passion for a something you love that you'd work hard giving you the dilligence to train and the will to win gives the determination to train, bringing in the belief to win and the trust in ourselves to achieve, and knowing that that isn't false hope builds faith in us hence, allowing us to experience a dream, and the power to dream, which in turns bring hope for us making time for practice, making us invulnerable.
porK: take care darling... fette told me you're ill =[. take good care. dont work too hard yas? =D
ye: err you are...? =]
pam: aye.. working already. haha. tired seh. anyway, try the cookie spin! super nice! shall tell u the recipe. two 6cm radius cookies blended with spin mix and plenty of ice. MmmmM MmMMMmm! =D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-for your eyes only-
I was thinking about something at the bus stop.. realised it's been just nice a month since we parted... since that day doubted my feelings for him anymore and i haven't thought of the day I'd stop liking him... and thankew so much to the person who asked me a simple question to make me realise... aren't the simplest things in life the most meaningful?
girlwithabroken(: : 19:24