Friday, November 19, 2004
can someone tell me what to do? can someone tell me what is right? can someone tell me yesterday was a dream? can someone make me stronger? can someone please help me?
blah blah. it's over if i said it's over. and now i say it's over. yah so dont come talking to me about it anymore or telling me it's wasted. ill kill anyone who does that from today onwards. heh. really! im a dumbfuck man. i changed my blog address and now i cant get it back to the old one. wtf man. hahahha. anyway i spent my day with jan n jo! it's our 2nd anniversary. picture perfect! dinner at marche, 6 dishes! softshell crab, swiss rosti,fried mushrooms, cheese hotdog, pizza and calamari, plenty of calls too. I enjoyed myself alot! wish there werent any time constraints anyway. haha! i love you all! meeting kaiyi next week and christie will be visiting me and work place soon lol. meeting shihong to get my present from him. thanks alot!chalet next week? LOL. kidding... ahh i gtg. going to ring ring. super tired though. nites world.
really you whine so well I give in to your whinings. bleah. I tried resisting it abit anyway. I hope I sleep 12 hours. =X heez. and fine, you're a gentleman... I hope. jurong and ps is equally far for me btw! haha! nevermind, uve got a point anyway. I have sorethroat too. your date, not mine.
hedz: happy happy birthday to you! muackz! =] love you! =D
girlwithabroken(: : 03:33