Tuesday, November 23, 2004
bleah. my eyes hurt. Im still tired now. feel like melting to the ground/bed or not get up anymore. hehe. going to meet shihong very soon to get the hamster cage and my bday present from him at like 2. thanks so much for coming down all the way from newton. well, about the losing part.. get over and all the way ya? hee. NS men bound to win i think, couz they train everyday. currently chatting with christie on msn... she's busy! =/dont feel like working later. really really. anyway yesterday was a fun day! wheeee... caught a movie then played DoD. I controlled the left side, which was the keyboard. I really cmi at controlling the mouse. met my dad for dinner, shop abit too. my parents quarrelled just before he went out with my sister. oh well... what's new. just that she's getting more unreasonable. that accounts for why the whole family avoids conversations with her. oh shit. havent met up kaiyi. i think he was surprised to see me in church the other day. I made myself scarce in a damn awkward way, i just typed an sms on his SE phone then ran off. haha. damn my stupid work schedule this week. 5 days this week. bleah. wah, I think I'll either meet him for breakfast or dinner. thursday 1630-2330. >=[ boo. seven hours to go. well, hope to be able to manage my station by tmr! which would be the 3rd time im getting at it. 12-4 for wed, fri and sat.
jacq: happy happy birthday sweetie! I dont know how ure celebrating today but I hope it'll be fun! tell me when ure free alright? if not ill just pop by to pass you ur present k! hope you'll like it. =D hugsss!
lumei: happy birthday too! =)
arch: hope you got the sms! and well, that's my hp no. ^^
edi: take care. just hope that if there's anything on your mind feel free to voice it out couz' well... im open and i wanna listen. i dont know how to put it. maybe just that some stuff i just dont say till anyone asks couz i dont want it to sound... you know... hmmm... =)
eileen: baobao. dont sad liao. hee. or dont sian liao. give you another hug. =) one in your blog one in mine. hmmm... =)
christie: yeah we're sweet. LOL. anyway, glad you and him doing fine already! yay! cheers cheers cheers. =) only source on entertainment... hahahhaha! guys! you're cute man. hugs.
might be meeting aiting tmr after my guitar lessons. afterall it's so near her place. and BEWARE yuhang! you're going to walk with me back to westmall okay! yay! wah kao. i just did smth stupid again. besides being your walking joke imma how to say, down to earth little maggot. haha. all you and jetson's fault. onitsuka2, onitsuka3. i asked him if he was going for guitar. damn. yeah, and that day I told you smth? I was half serious. thanks for the best wishes k. gotta run! late! =/ again!
girlwithabroken(: : 13:48