amidst my tiredness I'm still missing you very much.
didnt go to work today... was tired. I called my manager early in the morning to tell her that. going to see the doctor soon, waiting for my brother to wake up. anyway, I had a chat with his brother... hmmm, he's somewhat sensible, sweet, speaks up for his brother and he loves his brother and stuff. wonder if my brother's like that to me too. haha. he told me he missed his brother. woah. so nice. he went to FT already.
I've been really very happy these days. very. more than very.
eileen: awww sweetie!! lets go out before school reopens! in like one week's time. ahhhhh. so fast! hugs you! I miss you too! :)
fk: thanks thanks. you can tag anything you want. =) hee. take care of yourself.
sc: lol. ure forever that sensible and down to earth. nice one. belle thanks you ^^
just got home. got mc for 2 days. hmmm... my brother is the super infector. he was drenched on the same day i was and he passed it to his whole office and my family too. the sickness is getting to me. bad headache right now.