Saturday, October 16, 2004
xwei: remember to pay for me. If not you go wash all the dishes hor. Haha. Dont try to run anyway, so be a man, and pay, and u'll be the best gay belle wud ever noe! =) Whee! nicey!
hedz: thanks for all the constant hugz, thanks fo much. =D Muacks hehex.
pokfish: who are you...? hehe. hmm dora? likely only you would say this smack thing to me. hehe. =)
I played horribly during the training today. I napped for 4 hrs. straight. Realised I didnt eatr for 12 hours. Lol. Still not hungry yet. Hehe. I naded hybrid to death though. Think I play better with high high sens, like 5 or smth altho im using a rifle, smtimes snipa. hehe. saw him playing in SS server today, for like an hour or so. At least he's alive and happy now. What more to ask.. =) Gd nitex all =)
girlwithabroken(: : 01:12