Whee! Thanks everyone for they're great encouragement. Wheehehe. Shall show you all a new boy for that. He's quite cute lar. XD But most don't think so. AHH. Don't really know much about him anyway. Okok, sorry, where was I getting. Hmmm, to 1M05, best wishes yeps! And of course the my lovely clique in school. You people are amazing and great! Physiology will be over in like 4 hours time. I really don't feel like studying the 1st 6 chapters. And great, opio is great, digging information out of me now. I'm supposed to pour out info to him. Since you talk cutely I shall tell you all that you want to know yeps? =) And recognise that Annabelle Khan is SHY! Hahahahaha! thanks for the huggiex thing, so damn CUTE. Huggiex too, this one not virtual! LOL.
Pam: Thanks so much! Feeling better everyday! Keep you all posted later! *Grabs you and hugs you*
Hedz: Picture purrfect, quick compare that to my humsta! Heex. Thanks for making me a humsta. =P =)
Hang: Glad you're feeling better lar, anything you can just give me a call, anytime. I'll be all ears =D Listen to the song or smth lar, I'll post the lyrics up. Couz I'm uber bored now. Hahaha. Only Heaven Knows.
girlwithabroken(: : 11:02