Thursday, October 14, 2004
Hmm, today I woke up feeling so much better. Presence of the greAtesT people. Bestie, Janice, Sheng, Fette, Wei, Foxie, Eunice, Geewee, Pam, Porkchop, Jo and Hang. Okay this time it's a diff Wei again. So let's not call him wei. Anders that is! And thx Hang for lending me your MP3 player! Greatest invention ever. Lolz. Gosh~ I really didnt study at all. Well very little. Two chapters for physiology. I'm so screwed up. Don't really have to mood. Haha. Thanks for talking to me alot and spending time with me to. Arg thanks for being with me through out bestie, and thanks for calling Anders. You just used 2 hours on the handphone. Gracious... That's about 26 bucks for just last night. Haha. BUT CAN'T YOU JUST WAIT 5 MINS FOR MY SMS REPLY. GUYS ARH... Joking. Thanks for the advice and stuff too but it really isnt gng to work in reality. I just gone through a dream. Finally woke up from it. Period. Best wishes for your Econs paper. =) Uh thanks YQ for passing the news all around! You cant wait to see me attached again huh! Selling me all the time. Damn you. Hahahah. You bad kid. Now everyone knows what's happening. Spy!! Hehe.
Surfer: Thankie too. *huGs YoU* =D Feeling better every damned day. Hehe.
Hang: I percieve that you must be stoning although you really want to study ... Im trying hard but not hard enough but you must couz' I dont want you to see u taking retests! Lol! MuAHahAHHAHA Im eViL!
girlwithabroken(: : 09:08