Saturday, October 16, 2004
dont call me belle anymore. I've got a phobia of it. Hopefully it'll go soon. I recalled it last night... "bell i think we should..." I wonder if you still read my blog. Take care you know. I missed you...Gonna change my nicks. ='[ Hmmm, hope I'd start studying soon. Wonder if there's training to night, Eeed hasn't gotten up yet. Hee. Slept at around 4am last night. The only time I slept before 3 this week was yesterday night. The flow of my thoughts has already stopped, sorry.
prae: lighten up alittle alright? really hope you will. although I have no idea what's wrong.. or it couz I didnt tell you smth? argh. if it's that then I'm sowie... tc!
fette: dont follow the way I tag in xw's blog! it was supposed to be nice and wordless. now there's two faggots smiling there. >_<>_< haha!
"Don't like you already sure won't reply lar..."
Tearful day.
girlwithabroken(: : 11:24